Become an Instructor
Do you have the passion and desire to make a difference in the health and wellness of your community?
Do you believe that having fun and exercising the human spirit is just as important as working the human body?
Would you like to introduce your family, friends and community to a form of exercise that can bring them JOY as well as amazing health benefits?
If you answered YES to these questions, we want you on board!
The SplasHIIT Instructor Training is an 8 hour certification program. We offer an all virtual certification option as well as in-person option. Up coming dates and locations listed below.
While it’s not required, we recommend that SplasHIIT instructors have some level of previous experience in fitness instruction. This will greatly help your confidence and presence when leading a SplasHIIT class.
The SplasHIIT certification includes:
- Extensive video library with 5+ hours of content (open access for as long as you remain certified)
- The SplasHIIT Instructor manual electronically sent to your inbox
- Numerous class format options with guidance on building your own experience
- Knowledge and tools necessary to teach a safe and fun SplasHIIT experience
- SplasHIIT teaching etiquette and tips for creating a loyal student following
- Practice instruction time (both group and private 1:1 coaching)
- Water safety importance
- Guidance for launching your new instructor profession
- Access to private, exclusive online instructor community for ongoing education
- Discounts on SplasHIIT merchandise
- Use of SplasHIIT logo to advertise your certification
- Certificate of completion valid for one year
Proof of current CPR certification is required before you can receive a certification of completion.
The SplasHIIT experience is life changing and is truly appropriate for EVERYbody. Make this investment and be a part of the change.
Are you ready to jump in? Yes or YES!
Upcoming Instructor Certification Dates
Date: Stay tuned for next date!
Class Type: SplasHIIT Instructor Training
Location: Virtual Classroom
Tuition includes hands on review of curriculum, practice teaching with coaching and feedback, electronic transmission of all curriculum, exclusive access to the SplasHIIT Instructor video library, ongoing education opportunities, discounts for SplasHIIT products, access to a private SplasHIIT Instructor community forum for collaborating and support, and first year certification.
IN PERSON CLASSROOM
A great option for small group training is to bring SplasHIIT to your facility for an in-person certification training. Please contact us for more information and a customized proposal.
Contact us for more information
In-Person Training Sessions
Have a pool and want to host a training? Contact us!
We are proud to partner with many YMCAs, swim teams, community programs and fitness facilities to bring an empowering program to your organization. We can customize a training day to fit the needs of your trainees. Please contact us to learn more: info@SplasHIIT.com